- Data, including names, date of births, address, telephone numbers and email addresses are provided by clients either during meetings, during telephone conversations or emails or detailed on instruction questionnaires;
- The above data is necessary to carry out the services you have instructed us to complete on your behalf.
Why do we need to collect and store personal data?
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the GDPR owner, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of The SWW or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will you need to provide in order to access this?
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page;
- remembering information you’ve given (e.g. your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it;
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies for all sites.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
i) First Party CookiesThese are cookies that are set by this website directly.
There are also cookies that store basic data on your interactions with Site123, the CMS running this website.
ii) Third Party CookiesThese are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter, Facebook and Google+. If you want to prevent sites setting third party cookies, instructions to do so are here.
iii) Log Files
Log files allow us to record visitors’ use of the site. These logs are automatically generated from all our visitors, which we use to make improvements to the layout of the site and to the information in it, based on the way that visitors move around it. Log files do not contain any personal information about you.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to our partners, as well as other external sites. You should note, that if you click through to any of these external sites, we do not have control over that site. We cannot be responsible for the protection of any information that you provide to these other websites as they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement of whichever website it is that you are visiting.